How to Make Mini Succulent and Cacti Gardens in 15 Min
(home decor) There are around 20 000 varieties of succulents and over 2000 types of cacti with various shapes and forms. Growing cacti and succulents indoor is relatively easy to do. This means that they are great choice for beginners, busy people and not so enthusiastic gardeners. For today, I have a very interesting post that is called “How to Make Mini Succulent and Cacti Gardens in 15 Min”. Stay tuned!
- Ceramic bowls ( at least 3″ deep and 5″ wide)
- Small pebbles
- Gloves (to protect your fingers)
- Cactus potting soil
- 5 or 7 small succulent and cactus plants of different shapes and heights
- You can find these supplies at your local garden center.
WHAT TO DO?
- Cover the bottom of the container you have chosen with a 1-inch layer of pebbles.
- Add a thin layer of soil over the pebbles.
- Put your gloves on and gently remove each plant from its pot. Be creative and group the plants in some interesting order, allowing a half inch between each. Use the spoon to surround the cacti and succulents with soil.
- Cover the surface with pebbles. When watering – start with a half cup and continue to add until the top soil is damp. And let the soil dry out between watering.
I have rounded up some mini succulent and cacti gardens that will blow your mind for sure. So, let’s check them out and draw some inspiration to decorate our interiors. Enjoy and have fun!