Remembering Inder Kumar: Top 5 big screen moments of his career – The 44 year old actor passed away due to heart attack on early Friday morning.
Inder Kumar, Masoom, Tumko Na Bhool Payenge
Model turned actor Inder Kumar passed away at his residence in Mumbai this morning. The actor who did a very few films in his Bollywood career was mostly seen in a Salman Khan film. As Bollywood mourns the death of the actor here’s a look at his top five memorable moments on the big screen.
1. Masoom: Inder Kumar debuted with the remake of Marathi film Maza Chakula. He starred opposite Ayesha Jhulka who was one of the top actresses of those times. His debut film was a surprised hit and the song ‘yeh jo teri payalon ki chan chan hai’ is still considered as a chartsbuster.
2. Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi: Another big budget movie where he acted along with Akshay Kumar, Raveena Tandon and Rekha in the lead. He played the role of Akki’s younger brother in the film who goes missing. Apart Akshay Kumar’s steamy song with Rekha, the film also had two romantic songs featuring Inder Kumar.
3. This song from Tirchi Topi wala is still etched in the memories of kids from the 90s. Inspite of the film being a flop, this song which features Inder Kumar on the dance floor is still remembered.
4. Tumko Na Bhool Payenge: Inder Kumar was one of the common factor in Salman Khan movies in the 90s. No wonder the actor had some memorable roles in Salman’s films. He played the role of main villain in Tumko Na Bhool Payenge, where the two actors went shirtless for an action packed climax.
5. Wanted: : One of his last memorable roles, Inder Kumar played the role of Salman Khan’s close aide in ‘Wanted’ where he shared the screen with veteran actor Vinod Khanna who also passed away this year.